Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Fill In #37



Could it already be Friday? I can't believe it! But then again, this has been a crazy week! Including a trip to Sin City, a couple of days of teaching, a trip back home, a long night of playing, and a crazy weekend ahead. And very little sleep! Yes, this is just one of those busy weeks. So I better get this week's Friday Fill-Ins done. Before I have to get back to work...or I fall asleep! Happy Friday!

1. Why do I always feel so tired and hungry.

2. They always want us to stay.

3. By far the most important part of life, is the people we LOVE.

4. I've ALWAYS been a PROUD American. ALWAYS!

5. But when life gets hard, I really find out what I'm made of.

6. I've wanted to make my home feel and look like "Home" for the longest time.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to playing the concert with la Senora Adriana, tomorrow my plans include playing the "Big Show" in Sin City and Sunday, I want to enjoy mis amigos wedding! ♫

No comments: