Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Great Sunday Read!



I read this story, and well, it just filled my heart with love. In case you're wondering, it's a story about a NASCAR driver, his Abuelita, and their family's journey to the USA. So go ahead, read it! It's really a good story.

My heart is a little sad. Today marks the last NASCAR race of the season. I'm not going to tell you who I'm cheering on. Or where my favorite driver currently sits in the standings. But it will be a sad 3 months until the Daytona 500. What am I supposed to do with my Sundays? It's been a while since I've had a free Sunday.

So go read Aric's story. I'm telling you, it's a good one. Me? I'm heading out. I have a 10K to run this morning. Wish me luck. I need it! I'm still fighting this cough/cold/flu. And my training has been hit and miss for the last 2 months. Happy Sunday! ♫

No comments: