Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thankful



The last few weeks, heck, the last few months have been tough. Crippling at times. I'm not going to lie. But tonight, I'm Thankful. And very grateful. My Goddaughter, My Lil' Southern Belle, she made it out of surgery. It's going to be a long road. A long road to recovery. But we're all going to make it.

I pray every single day. For her health, safety, and happiness. It means so much to me. Having so much faith in God, it makes my life so much more rewarding. I never feel alone. Because I have someone to depend on. Someone who is always here for me. I'm Thankful. God is the greatest!

And as I know, through experience from the hospital, this is going to be a long road. But I know, by having faith, we're all going to make it. My Lil' Southern Belle is going to make it. She's going to get healthy and strong. And one day, we'll get to run around together. Play in the playground. And snuggle up in bed together. I know this. Because I believe in God. ♫

No comments: