Wednesday, January 19, 2011

An Ordinary Day

Sometimes just those "Ordinary Days" are what we need. What the doctor has ordered up for us. You know what I mean? I think I've sorta missed these crazy days. When I drive from the hospital to the DOH, then to school, then to WIC, and finally to my night class. A busy day!

Oh, and somewhere in that mix, I've found time to head to the Ranch and pick up my paperwork. Maybe I even got to steal a moment of peace and quiet, a quick shower, and half a sandwich. :) Yes, these busy days, they're part of me. Well, at least for the moment. And I really do enjoy them.



But as much as it's been "relaxing" to get back into my routine, I'm not completely in the "here and now." My mind is still wondering. Thinking about my parents. My Dad's health. About the thousands of things I need to get done. Yes, that's me. That person.

Busy day or not, crazy college costs included, it's been a good day. A day to reconnect with friends and co-workers. Something I desperately needed. My mind has been on overdrive for the last month. I needed this. And so much more. But I'll take what I can get.

And now, it's time for me to climb into bed. Hopefully shut down my thoughts. And get some rest. Who in the world thought a 6AM class was a good idea? Not me. But I need to leave my house by 5AM. A time that comes way too quickly! Good night my loves. ♫

No comments: