Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wedding Bells...

To say that sleep has been, well, very much an absent thing in my life...well that is the understatement of the century! And with a lack of sleep, my dreams become more frequent, and vivid. This I know, from years and years of sleeping issues...

This has lead to me dreaming about marriage. A LOT lately! I don't know why. It's not like I'm planning on walking down the aisle anytime soon. There is no one in the picture. And well, it's just not an important aspect of my life at the moment.

But that has not stopped my dreams...



Last night, or more correctly, early this morning, I dreamt up my wedding. Not a first. And unfortunately, probably not a last. But it was actually pretty hilarious. That much, I'll admit. Especially since, well this time, I saw the "groom's" face. It was an old family friend. What?!?!?!

There you go. I had this amazingly detailed dream. Dress, Cowboy boots, groom, family, friends, musicians, food, music, venue, flowers, rings, a groom (I usually don't ever see a groom) and a priest...all present. An old co-worker of mine was there to assist me. Because I was somehow lost. And looking for my groom.

In the end, I was married. Joined an amazing family. Finally had a partner in life. And well, it seemed like we really enjoyed our wedding. You know, with his momma's great cooking. Because ya, in real life, she's an amazing cook! Obviously, my mind was thinking about food at 3AM! :) It's just funny how vivid and detailed this little 'ol dream was. ♫

No comments: