Wednesday, May 26, 2010

CarahAmelie03

What happens when you put me and my friend/makeup artist together? Well, this morning it meant us getting ready for our gig. And watching some YouTube videos. Because, it's just fun to watch some makeup related videos.

One of my favorite gurus to watch is CarahAmelie03. This is one of her latest videos. I like this look for summer. It's just fun! M told me, it's an excuse to talk the guys into going back to Lake Norman. I say, that's a great idea! Now if we can just squeeze in another day of fun and sun!

And because we have a crazy day, I leave you with a fun makeup video to watch. Why do I like CarahAmelie03? Because she isn't all about brand name makeup. She also incorporates drugstore makeup. Like in this video. If you like this video, take a look at her blog. ♫

No comments: