Monday, April 25, 2011

Vintage Dresses

I'm not talking about dresses I'd wear today. Oh no! I'm talking about all those dresses I wore as a little girl. They seem to be making a comeback. Have you noticed? Lots of bloggers are hunting for them. I read about "Vintage Lovers" searching high and low. And you see so many little girls wearing these cute dresses.



Just take a look at this picture. I swear, I wore almost all of those dresses! And this is not a picture I took. Rather, one that I found online. But look at these fun dresses. From times past. When life was easier. And do we dare say, full of a lot more fun!

I know, I know. Most little girls didn't have the number of clothes, dolls, and books that I did. But those little dresses, were definitely my favorite! A number of which, my Mom mad for me. And although, some have been lost through the years. Thanks to relatives that never returned them. :( I still have a number of these precious gems. Who knows, one day, my own daughter might be running around in my favorite dresses! ♫

No comments: