Saturday, August 13, 2011

Gala Design

I recently found the Etsy shop, Gala Design. Oh my goodness! They have some of the most beautiful pieces of jewelry. I've never wanted every single item from an Etsy Shop before. But this shop, well, can I have one of each? PLEASE!

Here are some of my favorites. They're just gorgeous. And I'm already trying to figure out, just how to save all of my pennies. The pieces aren't ridiculously expensive. But for me, I'm going to have to do some saving up.



The Olivia Earrings. Perfect for casual days. Something I can throw on any old day. And still feel "put together."



The Rosalie Earrings are a fun set. With a nice "pop" of color. And the perfect amount of femininity.



Talk about fun! These Dandelion Earrings just make me smile. From the name, to the design, they're just fun!



The Ella Earrings, are simple and gorgeous! Who wouldn't want a pair of these? They also happen to remind me of my birthstone. Total bonus!



The last piece, well it's my favorite! The Harper Necklace. I'd treasure this piece. I just love the beautiful, and simple design. Something fun, and timeless.

What do you think? Aren't they just amazing? Maybe if I'm good, I'll get my favorite piece for Christmas. That doesn't seem too bad. Right? Oh, I'm off to go stare at the Shop page some more! ♫

No comments: