Thursday, July 1, 2010

Dateline



I miss Dateline! I used to watch it. You know, every week! What twice a week? I think that's how many times it comes out. But the point is, I miss it! A lot!

You see, after the whole TV conversion thing last summer, our local NBC station's signal is for the birds! I don't get NBC anymore! Oh and the whole recording shows...well that's out the window too! But I at least get to watch my favorite ABC shows online.

But our NBC station, it saddens me so! I have to record "The Biggest Loser" at J's house. Because I have to watch it for school. But Dateline, oh how I miss you! I LOVED your stories! And I LOVE Keith Morrison...



Looks like I'm not the only one. :) But don't judge me. I like the way he tells a story. I first thought his voice was a bit creepy. Then it was soothing. My best naps came when I was falling asleep to some story he was telling. Sure it had to do with murder, but I slept like a baby. I know. Weird. But it's true. And I miss his story telling. I wish our local NBC station would get it together already! ♫

No comments: