Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Ol' Blue Eyes!

Today is my dear friend's birthday. Yes, Ol' Blue Eyes is celebrating his birthday. I really hope he enjoys it. And because I know he is working right now, I can reveal a little secret. We're all part of a "Birthday Surprise." Yes, he is getting a "Surprise" Birthday party later today. I guess, I should get going. Right? The band is flying to Sin City for the big surprise.



I know that this "soon-to-be Godfather," would like nothing more than having his Goddaughter, born on his birthday. But I can't guarantee that. Although, My Bestie is in labor. Who knows, My Lil' Southern Belle might just make it before midnight. How cool would her birthdate be...10/10/10! The absolute perfect birthday present for Ol' Blue Eyes.

So while I try to figure out what to give my friend, I just hope he has an amazing day! There are very few friends, that are as amazing as he is. Ol' Blue Eyes deserves to have a great day. Filled with lots of blessings. And some fun. Happy Birthday! ♫

No comments: