Monday, October 25, 2010

Strawberry Shortcake



What do you think about this costume? A little "racy" huh? I was just doing an innocent search, about a month ago, for a Strawberry Shortcake costume. Not even for me! I was helping a friend. She had 5 costumes to hunt down, for her 5 itty bitties. So I was a little shocked when this popped up, when I typed "Children's Strawberry Shortcake Costume," into Google.

My fellow band members encouraged this purchase. You know, we do perform on and around Halloween. We always dress up. But, I just can't imagine wearing this. Honestly, the only time I really wore a "racy costume," I was in kindergarten. No lie! I was a genie.

Maybe if I was 4 inches taller. Or a few pounds lighter. Heck, if I was just a little braver. But I'm not. Instead, I'm gearing up to be "Little Red Riding Hood." It should be fun. You just never know, I might just leave this on the back burner for now. But there is always next year... ♫

No comments: