Friday, October 29, 2010

Little Red Riding Hood



This is probably what you think of when you hear "Little Red Riding Hood." The cute little storybook, that you read when you were 3 years old. That's the idea I had for Halloween this year. So I asked my Mom if she would make me my Halloween costume...



We went fabric shopping months ago. Yes, months ago. And I had picked a more basic and simple pattern. But my Mom liked this one. So it's the one we bought. As of Tuesday, I didn't have a costume. But never fear. My Mom whipped it up in a few hours. That was after her sewing machine died. And she somehow got my broken sewing machine to work.

Yes, my Mom is wonderful! And my costume is hanging very cutely in my office. We're dressing up all weekend at work. I bought some white lace tights and I already have some black high heeled Mary Janes. So much fun! I can't wait until Halloween! It's my favorite holiday!!! ♫

No comments: