Wednesday, October 6, 2010

On My Wish List

Have you ever heard about the online shop, Love Stitched? If you haven't, you are surely missing out. Love Stitched has some of the most beautiful items. Accessories that I've been pining after for months!



Like this Rosette Necklace. I just like the "Shabby Chic" feel of it. The mix of materials and textures. It just makes me smile.



This Rosette Headband is another favorite of mine. There is something about the monochromatic feel of it. And the femininity of the headband. I'd love to wear this headband!



Lastly, there's this bead and Rosette Necklace. It's a bit funky. And a bit feminine. I just adore the mix of styles. Something that would definitely dress up my usual t-shirts.

Yes, I'm a HUGE fan of Love Stitched! I like that this shop stocks some unique and feminine accessories. Now if I just had some extra cash. I'd buy a couple of things. Just to add a bit of femininity and elegance to my rather plain wardrobe. ♫

No comments: