Friday, December 24, 2010

Friday Fill In #40



It's been a terribly rough week. I don't think I've stopped praying once, in the last 24 hours. Heck, I just realized it's Christmas Eve! Can you tell, I'm not much in a celebrating mood this year. Which I think can be expected. Well, if you know what's going on. I just pray, that our little family has many more days to celebrate, in our future. For now, we stick together, and make it through this hard time. Without anymore postponing, here are my Friday Fill-Ins.

1. These are a few tough days.

2. I don't think we'll have a holiday dinner.

3. What's that I hear, hospital machines beeping away.

4. It's so quiet, quiet.

5. Some of my favorite holiday memories include lots of good times, beautiful music, fun decorations, yummy food, and love with my family and friends.

6. Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching my Daddy rest and get better, tomorrow my plans include taking care of my parents and Sunday, I want to see my Daddy stronger and healthier than he is today! ♫

No comments: