Thursday, December 23, 2010

Modcloth Love

Have you ever heard of Modcloth? It's the online store, that I'm in love with! No lie. I visit it multiple times a day. I think up ways to incorporate their clothes, into our shows. Just so I have a legitimate excuse to buy these gorgeous items!

Here are a few of my absolute favorite items. If only I could find them under the Christmas tree. Oh to dream...



By now, I'm pretty sure, most people know of my Scarf Obsession. This one is just so feminine. I love it!



And a fun hat. Seriously, it just makes me smile! And I can always use a hat, for those long walks to school and back.



But my favorite is this dress. It's just so girly. And yet, grown up. I like the richness of the color. And the fun details.

Isn't it fun to dream? If only I didn't have to pour all of my pennies into school. Maybe I could just buy one of these beauties! ♫

No comments: