Saturday, December 18, 2010

Visions of Sugarplums

It's funny. I really do LOVE the holidays. Every single thing about them. Going to church. The beautiful music. The sweet smells. The yummy food. Shopping for gifts. But this year, I just haven't been into it. I don't know why.

Until, I stopped to watch this video. Absolutely beautiful music. And amazing dancing. You really can't ask for much more. I'm a big fan of ballet. And obviously, I LOVE classical music. Just watch this video. I know you'll enjoy it!



Now I'm feeling a little more festive. Not all the way. But I'm getting there. I might just put up a Christmas tree afterall. What can I say? I just think work is draining me right now. I need to remember to stop, and enjoy life a little. Especially, when it's my favorite time of year! ♫

No comments: