Sunday, December 26, 2010

Praying for My Daddy




Loving God,
you watch over each and every one of your children.
Hear my prayer for my father.
Be his constant companion.
Protect him no matter where he goes,
and bring him safely and quickly home to those who
love him.
We ask this through Christ our Lord.
Amen
.



We have been so lucky. God has worked in some truly amazing ways. My Daddy is recovering. It looks as though, he's going to be OK. He's going to make it past all of this. God has given us all a second chance. One that I'm so grateful for!

I will still ask for your prayers. And all of your positive thoughts. It's going to be a long road. That much I know. Life is going to be a bit more complicated. We're going to need a few more patients. But we're grateful. Grateful for a second chance.

My family has been so blessed. With so many people, that love and care about us. With a steady, and constant flow of visitors. Such kind hearted people. And such a talented medical team. We're so grateful. Words can't describe just how much it's meant to us.

And for as tired as we are, we're happy. Beyond ecstatic! Just for a second chance. A few more days to fill with love and memories. Another shot at being a family. Yes, we're so excited!

It looks like my Dad should be released within the next few days. Like I said, he's getting better. It's going to take a while for him to recover. But my Mom and I, are just happy to have him. We're ready for the road to recovery, that lies in front of us. ♫

No comments: