Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Yum!

Dion's Chef Salads are some of my favorites. No lie! For a few years, we didn't have a Dion's where I live. So every time I went to my hometown, I'd buy a "family size." Delish! I'd eat it all week. And it was honestly heaven!



Now I can get one whenever I want. It makes me so excited! I prefer mine without salad dressing. Followed with a yummy brownie, for dessert. Just blogging about it, is making me hungry! And I just had one of these yummy salads. Last night. For dinner.

Another thing about Dion's, lately I've gotten good entertainment there. No lie! Every time I go with my parents, there is something interesting going on. Like last night, we witnessed a HUGE fight. Just outside the door. We had a window booth. And witnessed the entire 45 minute situation. Cops and all. Dion's is a safe place. But sometimes, the "entertaining people" are just out. And well, we got dinner and a show last night. ♫

No comments: