Monday, March 22, 2010

And the Love Continues



Yesterday, the love just continued. So many of my friends stopped by the hospital. They brought me presents. And J brought me some amazing cupcakes! OMG! They were really good. My Auntie Bug called me. It totally made my day! Except, our call kept getting dropped. But it was nice to hear from her.

My parents and I also talked during my entire dinner break. I think they're still in shock that I'm 27. Believe me, so am I! Last week when I went to visit them, they took me shopping. So I already got my present from them. :) I'm such a cheat! But I got some clothes from Old Navy. A few skirts, cardigans, and tops. I already wore one outfit for a gig that we had on St. Patty's Day. I'm seriously in love with these earrings that my mom gave me. I need to take a picture so I can show them to you.

But it was a really nice day. Today, Maestro G is taking me out to dinner. We're celebrating MyCare Bear, Mi Princesa, and my birthday. I just realized that of the 6 Goddaughters that I have, 3 of them have birthdays around mine. :) Anyways, we're going out to dinner tonight. And I'm going out to dinner with my friends tomorrow night. Oh ya, I'm on "Spring Break" this week. At least from classes. But I'm still working this week. You have to love a good internship!

This weekend, A and I are in charge of Mi Princesa's birthday party. Or should I say Matanza. Yes, we're good Godparents. :) S is already here at the hospital. Looks like our 2nd set of twins are going to be making there appearance any day now. Big M is less than thrilled. But she's going to be having a baby brother by the end of the week. L's birthday party didn't happen because M was in labor. So we might just combined the newly 3 year old girls' birthday parties. They're best friends already. So they're over the moon!

And I'm going to try and go home sometime this week. Just for a quick visit with my parents. I have 2 days of in the middle of the week. So I'm excited! I already got my cake from my mom too! Funny, it's the 1st birthday cake I've had from my parents since I was in elementary school. I'm not lying! But it was yummy! Yellow cake with chocolate frosting. :)

I've definitely been feeling the love. As usual, I didn't hear from my brothers and sisters. But I'm used to that. Like I always say, they've never really been interested in their little sister. But it's OK. I have more than enough people that love me. Including everyone at the hospital. All my kiddos made me cards. The cooks made me special strawberry pancakes for breakfast. And yummy Chicken Parmigiana for lunch. Dr. S brought me a delish Steak Dinner. I felt like a Queen! And all day, they sang to me. So I'm not lacking.

I'm looking forward to all the dinners this week. And maybe I'll take some of these flowers home. I got so many delivered yesterday! Who knew that they deliver flowers on a Sunday? I didn't! I even got a special delivery from Mr. Blue Eyes. He cracks me up! So 27 has definitely started off on a good foot! ♫

No comments: