Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm Home!



Yes, I got to my parents' house around lunchtime. I LOVE coming to visit my parents! I had some of my mom's leftover potato soup when I got here. So delish! I just love her cooking. Honestly, she can make a plain scrambled egg, and I'm happy. :)

But I must have been a really good girl this year. My parents bought me a new strand of pearls...lavender ones. They are gorgeous! In case you don't know it, I LOVE pearls. Over the years, my parents bought me a strand of pearls, a single pearl necklace, pearl earrings, and a pearl ring. But the lavender pearls, they're my favorite! Because purple is my favorite color. :)And I got more clothes. Some cute workout clothes. I really must have been a really good girl.

I left this morning at around 7AM. I left straight from work. Because I was called in last night. So it was a long trip. It was supposed to be 4 hours. But I hit snow along the way. And it made it much longer! By the way, isn't it officially Spring now? Oh well. I made it through the snow. But it was so worth it! I'm excited to just be home for a few days. And I'm ready to relax. ♫

No comments: