Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Fill In #1



Friday Fill-Ins are similar to my "Sugar and Spice" things. As in, they are weekly. Friday Fill-Ins are slightly different though. You are given phrases to complete. My answers will be in purple. I hope you will play along. Many people already do! And honestly, it's a fun little thing. Especially if you have a blog. It's a way to motivate you to blog. Happy Friday!

1. The right word is not always what people want to hear.

2. Open and shut the door quietly, please.

3. Up and away.

4. The hospital is where you'll find me.

5. Ooh! What is that beautiful flower?

6. Being home is a good idea.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to saving lives, tomorrow my plans include a fun birthday party and Sunday, I want to eat pancakes and watch the NASCAR race! ♫

No comments: