Friday, March 26, 2010

Meaningful Gifts



This morning, I got ready to leave. It was time for me to get home. Work was calling. And tomorrow is the girls' birthday party. I really had to get home. But before I left my parents' house, the UPS man came by. With one last present for me...a necklace.

My Dad ordered me a necklace. Heart shaped...and 2-toned. With a rose in the center. The back read. "My little girl yesterday, my friend today, my daughter forever." It was perfect! And it matches a bracelet that he gave me a few years ago.

It really was perfect. I know my parents love me. I've never had to doubt that. But something like this very meaningful gift, it makes me remember. Remember that no matter what, I'm going to be OK. And they're going to love me. That gift, it put me on "Cloud 9." I LOVE YOU MOM AND DAD! ♫

No comments: