Wednesday, March 31, 2010

So Excited!



I finally made it to my parents' house. And like a typical "College Student," I brought my laundry home. I'm such a big fail! But I've been doing laundry all day. But I'm sure my mom doesn't mind. Because I'm also doing her laundry.

On Friday, we're going to go visit my Nanie and Tatie. I'm so excited! Even if I have to leave early Sunday morning. Darn work! But honestly, I haven't been to my Nanie and Tatie's house since Thanksgiving 2007! What a fail I am! But I've seen them since then. I just haven't gone to the mountains. I'm so excited to go visit. Honestly, I used to spend months with them when I was younger.

I also can't wait to go get some R&R. I've been on overdrive since January. So I'm really excited about this trip. All I've got to do is finish my laundry. Because there's a lot of it. Oh, and I need to go grocery shopping. I'm the designated cook for the week. :) But honestly, I'm excited about it all! ♫

No comments: