Thursday, April 1, 2010

One Ball Ruffled Blankie



Don't you just love this baby blanket? Well, my best friend is expecting her 1st baby! She's due in October. And I'm getting anxious. I want to start making her some stuff for her baby. I've actually been doing a lot of crocheting lately. Tons of people I know are having babies. Both S and M recently had twins. And there is a slew of people that I know having babies! So I've been crocheting a lot!

But I want to make very special things for my best friend. I'm going to be the baby's Godmother too! But obviously, she doesn't know if the baby is a boy or girl yet. So I'm thinking of making this blanket. But making it white. I think it will be too cute! And honestly, I'm just ready to start crochet for this new baby.

Now all I need to do is get to the store. I want to make a white blanket. Actually, I want to try and make her a blanket of every color. Oh, I can't wait! Too bad she lives across the country. But oh well. I'm going to spoil this baby to no end! My best friend and I have been friends since we were 5 years old! So this is so special. ♫

No comments: