Friday, April 23, 2010

Love These Guys!

I bet you didn't know this about me, I LOVE flamingos. They have always been my favorite animal. The minute I'd find out my class was going on a field trip to the Zoo, all I could think of, were these cute, pink birds.



I don't know what it is. Maybe because they feel a bit exotic. You know, a pink bird in the desert, that's pretty cool. And hello, they're pink! I have always been mesmerized that flamingos stand on one leg. As a kid, I'd stand there and watch them. Standing on one foot. People probably thought I was nuts!

Ya, I'm the one that bought 3 flamingo Christmas ornaments. Just because they were fun. I may or may not have a few ceramic flamingos on my desk, at work. Oh, and ya, I do have so many pictures of these fun birds. I just can't help myself! ♫

No comments: