Monday, April 5, 2010

I Missed My Kiddos!



For as much as I enjoyed the last few days off of work, I missed my kiddos! I LOVE working in PEDS. Especially in the NICU and PICU. This is where I belong. Here, taking care of the kids. Working hard. And making them feel better.

When I got here today, I was met with all kinds of love. My kids asking me where I had been Why I had been gone so long. And lots of great big bear hugs! You see, when you work in these units, you get to be very close to your patients.

I'm just happy to be back. I know I was put on this earth to love and take care of people. And until I meet "The One" and have a few kids of my own, I have an entire group of kids to love in PEDS. So if you excuse me, I've got some amis to make for my new kids. And I've got some charts to look at. Because it's my job to make sure they are getting better. And that they're growing! ♫

No comments: