Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Domestic Goddess?



Tonight was my only night off of work. And I spent it cooking and baking. You would think I'm "Little Sally Homemaker." I baked my Nanie's famous bread. I'm so glad that I begged and begged for that recipe years ago. Then I made caldito. And I even baked a chocolate cake. Can you tell? I was hungry when I started!

Now, I have all this food. And I'm not hungry! Not at all! I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I'm so nervous. I still haven't heard about my Auntie. And quite frankly, I have way too much energy right now. I might just go to the gym. At least that way, I can burn some of that energy off. With any luck, Steve my trainer will be there. And he can put me through heck and back!

Yes, I'm going to leave my comfy home, with this yummy meal, to workout. And yes, I'm hoping Steve is there. Not something I say a lot. Because I usually hate going to the gym. I workout every single day. And he puts me through heck and back! Running, lifting weights, the whole works. Let's not even talk about if I'm late or I miss a day. But right now, that's what I need. A good workout. ♫

No comments: