Saturday, April 24, 2010

Miss These

These were the yummiest candy bars ever! No lie. And stumbled on them. Literally. At the Dollar Tree. There was a big box, thrown on the ground. It was a very good thing. Because had I not stumbled, I would never have seen these delights. And very quickly, I became addicted.



The Caramel was super yummy. Creamy. Extra sweet. In a way, that makes you split up the candy. And savor it over a few days. The Peanut Butter, well it was heaven. Slightly salty. The perfect combination with the smooth and rich chocolate. There are really no other candy bars like these. Not with this perfect combination of flavor.

Who knew? These guys were a limited edition treat. And I sure do miss them. Why do companies do this to us? I mean, they don't have to be "Big 'Mo" bars. Just a candy bar, exactly like it, by Palmers. That's not asking for much...is it? ♫

No comments: