Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sign, Seeled, Delivered

The BBs (the band I'm in) and I signed contracts today. Looks like we're headed to Sin City (Las Vegas) next week. It's pretty exciting! Not only do I get to work, and hello, make some money! But I get to spend time with my friends. And enjoy some fun events. Hello, Sin City! I'm ready for you. I hope you're ready for the BBs!

My boss, Daddy Warbucks, is very excited. He's already buying some of my costumes for these shows. Makes me laugh! But my friend who works for him, she's been on buying trips for weeks already. I guess DW just knew we were going to say yes to this gig!

But I'm really excited. We always have a lot of fun going to Sin City. My favorite things to do while I'm there...they include the lush suite I always get, the mini wedding cakes, and the outlet shopping. I'm not much of a gambler or drinker. But we have a lot of fun! Now, I can't wait to get to work! ♫

No comments: