Friday, April 16, 2010

The Electric Company

Do you remember The Electric Company? I don't. It came out in the 70s. That's before I was born. But I've heard some people talk about it. My Mom is always telling me how my brother and sister watched it.



And then, it was cancelled. I'm thinking that Sesame Street probably killed The Electric Company. Anyway, it's back. And on PBS.



If you are like me, you might catch it on TV. Or you can find it on YouTube. They have a few episodes posted.



And how do I know about it? Because some of my Goddaughters and I sat and watched it the other day. It's actually a good show. I know. Surprise, surprise. But I really did enjoy it. As did the cutie patootie little girls I was hanging out with. So did you used to watch it? Or are you a new fan too? ♫

No comments: