Friday, April 9, 2010

Pit Stop in a Southern Kitchen



I don't know if I've ever mentioned this, but I LOVE Cookbooks. I've been collecting them for years. Yes, I said years. I especially like the old ones. I find them at Thrift stores and yard sales. But I also go browsing through the bookstore for some fun new ones.

This is one that I recently got as a gift. Yes, it's my favorite cookbook ever! Because Martha and Carol have both included family recipes, and family stories. It's a nice book to just curl up and read. Isn't that weird? That I like to sit and read cookbooks.

Anyway, there are so many recipes that I want to try. I've made a few of the recipes. And they are so yummy! Maybe it's just because I LOVE Southern Food. But this is a really good buy! Run out and get yourself a copy. I promise that you won't be disappointed. ♫

No comments: