Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Please Pray



Today Auntie Ronnie was taken to the hospital. I don't really know what's going on. I just know that is where she is. My parents didn't know a whole lot either. But it sounds like to me that she had a stroke.

I'm asking for some prayers for her. Remember her when you're saying you bedtime prayers. Or if you just have a spare minute. Behind my Auntie C, my Auntie Ronnie is the closest Aunt that I have. I remember so many great memories of her and my Uncle John. They lived next door to us when I was young. And we we're close. I can tell you about all the silly things she does. And how every single morning, Jonathon and I would get a waffle floating in syrup. Yes, I LOVE spending time with her. :)

I just can't bare to lose another family member. It's getting a little crazy in my family. So please pray for my Auntie. I know that no matter what, she is going to have a long recovery in her future. Please keep her in your prayers. ♫

No comments: