Tuesday, April 13, 2010

She's Country

She's country. Who you ask? Me! I somehow survived yesterday. It was so much fun. But a heck of a lot of work! 12 pairs of boots, 5 racks of clothes, and who knows how much makeup later, we got our pictures.

Now it's on to work on playlists for the gigs. N will do his work with the pictures. He's amazing at what he does! In about 3 days, we'll get the negatives back. B (the leader of the band), my bosses and I will decide on what we'll use. These pictures are for promotional stuff like posters and flyers. They'll also print a few group shots, our head shots, and who knows what not all. We use these for our appearances and VIP events. That's what we sign. Which I'm still not sure about. Who really wants my autograph?

The best part of the day, was definitely the shots with Mr. Blue Eyes. He is so goofy! And the only "real professional" of all of us. Because, he actually does this professionally as part of his job. The rest of us, well we do it for gigs. That's it. You can actually see him on tv and in print ads. But we had fun music blasting the entire time! And it was just about us having fun!

The wild west shots were hilarious. Mostly because I was having wardrobe issues. Talk about malfunctions in my costumes! But we managed to keep it light and fun! Because that's how we roll. You know, the band is like a bunch of brothers. They are sincerely my big brothers. And together, we're all just about having fun.

Happy Tuesday! And take a looksy at the video. This song always puts me in a good mood! Mr. Blue Eyes even managed to get some video of me dancing to the instrumental break (after 2:10) in the song. It was really kinda funny! ♫

No comments: