Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Fill In #2



I just can't believe how fast this week is going by. It is really making me sad. Because I just want to stay here for a month. In the mountains. Like I used to when I was little. But I guess at some point, we grow up. And assume responsibilities. But I will enjoy my time here. So here are my Friday Fill-Ins. Happy Friday!

1. All you need is love.

2. 'Ol Blue Eyes fills me with laughter.

3. Each generation, as it grows up, leaves more of it's history behind.

4. Confrontation is something I have a hard time dealing with.

5. A trip to a tropical paradise is what I need.

6. You give, and you get back.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading my new book, tomorrow my plans include relaxing in the mountains and Sunday, I want to eat a yummy Easter dinner! ♫

No comments: