Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Care Bear



Dear My Care Bear,

Happy Birthday sweet girl! You're now an 11 year old sweetheart. And I honestly can't believe it. When I first met you, you were a sweetie pie toddler. Sitting next to your Daddy, during my lessons.

So much has happened in your life. And you've dealt with all of it with such grace. At such a young age, you are already such a beautiful person inside and out. My Care Bear, you inspire so many people to be better. Including me.

Just a few years ago, you asked your Nono and I to be your Godparents. I don't think you understand just how much that has meant to us. All this time, you've thought that we'd make you a better person. In reality, you've enriched our lives so much more!

For all the hurt and pain that you've endured, I pray that your life is better with each passing day. I pray that you have all the opportunities to have a better life. To be showered in love. And to know first hand, the power, glory, and love of God.

Just a few days ago, you turned 11 years old. It was such an amazing day. A day to celebrate you. But I want you to know this, every single day, I celebrate you. My Care Bear, you are such an amazing soul. I hope your life is filled with so many treasures! Happy Birthday!

Besitos,
Your Nana ♫

No comments: