Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Birthday My Lil' Cowgirl



Dear 'Lil Cowgirl,

Happy Birthday sweet girl! You have to be the very best birthday present, that I could ever get! You and your brother are such amazing little souls. So fresh and loving to our world! I just can't get enough of you. Your precious pink cheeks. And simply precious baby scent.

I can't wait to spend a lifetime being your "Nana." Having fun. Teaching you about life. And just being here for you. I am so honored to be your Nana. And I see this entire adventure as such a beautiful blessing.

This is going to be such a beautiful blessing to me. To have you to love. And help you to grow. I love you so much Baby Girl! Now I pray that you will have a life filled with love, health, and many blessings.

Besitos,
Your Nana ♫

No comments: