Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Mi Princesa



Mi Princesa,

Happy Birthday! Yesterday, you turned 3 years old! Such a big deal, and a big age. I'm so happy you are in my life. It's been such a blessing.

Not more than 3 years ago, I really got to know your padres. We chatted almost daily. They were so happy that you were almost here. And me, I was just so excited for them. We lived in different states. And I longed to know you. And your family. I was so blessed when your padres asked me to be your Nana.

Time has flown by! I've been so blessed. To be this close to your familia. You've moved just minutes from mi casita. And I LOVE spending so much time with you! I know, your Nono just LOVES our time too!

We've been so blessed to watch you grow. You've become a big sister. A dancer. And such a smart ninita. I just can't believe how quickly you've grown. Or how much you've learned. The highlight of my day, is cuddling with you. And hearing you sing such beautiful music.

Your life is still very much in the beginning. And I pray every single day that it's filled with happiness. And love. And so many blessings and opportunities. Have a very Happy Birthday today! I LOVE YOU so much Mi Princesa!

Besitos,
Your Nana ♫

No comments: