Saturday, March 27, 2010

Tweet Tweet



I'm back at work. I have a few minutes before I need to prep for surgery. So I decided to post a quick note. The party today, was amazing! We got to see both sets of new twins for a few minutes. They swung by to pick up some food. And the party, it turned into a party for Nana (me) too! A is too sweet. I even had my own pinata!

Maestro G has to be the best cook I know! He did 90% of the cooking. And we had 4 big birthday cakes. Yes, I got my own too! 4 cakes? An Ariel cake for L, a Tinkerbell cake for Mi Princesa, a cute flower and polka dot cake for My Care Bear, and a monkey cake for me! We had so much fun. And I'm still stuffed from a day of eating. :)

The guys also played. Yes, the Matanza was complete with a Mariachi. Let's not forget that Mi Princesa's parents are mariachis...and the entire group has turned into familia. Oh, her Nono and Nana also happen to be marachis. So it was a lot of fun! We even got to sing a song together.

There were loads and loads of presents. The 4 of us each had a carload of goodies. I can't believe how blessed we are! I probably had the most fun breaking my pinata. Oh and playing with my Play-Doh. Thanks A!

But I'm back to work. And I signed up for a twitter account for this blog. You can find it here. And I also included a link on the right side of this blog. Now I've got to go help save a life. Happy Saturday! ♫

No comments: