Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Oh Laundry



I really need to do laundry. Like desperately need to do laundry! I'm leaving tomorrow. I'm going to go visit my parents and my grandparents for the holiday. But I've been slacking on the laundry.

Why? Because both my washer and dryer are broken. Heck, they came with my house. But honestly, they're both older than I am. And well, I can't afford new ones. So for the last year, I've trekked my laundry to the Laundromat, or to J's house. He travels a lot too. So when I'm doing paperwork, I also tackle my laundry.

But the last month, well it's been busy. And I have a lot of clothes. You know, I've got a bunch of socks...even if they have holes in them. And a crap load of underwear. To be honest, I've been living in scrubs for the last month. And that's 1 quick load of laundry. So the rest, well I've just been shoving it in my hamper. But I need to find some time to do it. I might just go to J's house. I know he's already on his way to TX.

Honestly, I would love to have a laundry room like the one in this picture. I have a large laundry room. But it just doesn't work. Mostly because my washer and dryer don't work. But I have HUGE cabinets and everything. I just need to make it function.

So that's on my "To-Do List." I really want to to a few projects in there. Like make a curtain for the window. Maybe put up some shelves. And finally hang those pictures I bought. Now I just need to make the time. You know, to decorate my laundry room. And to do my laundry! ♫

No comments: