Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sugar and Spice #1



Sugar

♥Starting a new blog. You know, to share with mi familia. I want to stay connected.
♥My Care Bear turning 11 years old! OMG! I'm getting old.
♥Mi Princesa turning 3 years old. She is just a doll! And is growing into the sweetest little girl.
♥Delivering and meeting My 'Lil Cowgirl. What a blessing. I just can't wait, to know her better.
♥NASCAR. Just that simple. It makes me so happy!
♥"Pancake Sundays." Berry pancakes. A little piece of heaven.
♥Little M. He honestly makes this job worth while. What a brave soul.
♥Beloved amigos. I don't know what I'd do without them. They fill my life with so much love and happiness.
♥Chocolate covered strawberries at 2AM. For no other reason than it's my birthday! Good times.
♥Birthday presents. Need I say more? Amazing!
♥Beautiful Serenatas. At midnight. They make me feel so special!
♥Amazing co-workers.
♥Fun, good, and new ideas...
♥My Birthday! Happiest thing I can think of right now. Yes, it is!

Spice

★Tons of homework.
★Not having any "down time." It's been so busy around here! I just want a few minutes of R&R.
★Lots of traveling. That means I have to drive. I'm not a HUGE fan!
★Crazy schedules.
★Weird work appointments.
★Getting paired up for school projects. I'd rather work alone. Because I end up doing all the work anyway.
★Not having AC in my house.

I decided with my new blog, to start a new blog idea. I'm calling it Sugar and Spice. Just a little list of the good, "Sugar" and not so good, "Spice" of my week. I'll be doing this every week. I hope other people join in. If you do, let me know. Or leave me a link. I'd really like to read other people's "Sugar and Spice." Happy Sunday! ♫

No comments: