Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Birthday...New Blog



Today I decided to start a blog for my family. Yes, I've been blogging for years. My friends like hearing about all of my silliness. And for the last few years, it has helped us to stay in touch. It got me thinking, I should really start a blog to keep in touch with my family. You know, I don't see them much.

So here we go. Welcome to my blog! I'm not sure what in the heck I'm going to post about. But I will try to keep you up-to-date with my life. Because, I know I don't go home much. And when I do, I tend not see many people. But I figured, this is a nice way to stay in touch. I hope you enjoy. I would love to hear from you. Comments are always welcomed. And they tend to make me smile!

But I better get going. I've got a ton of stuff to do today. Yes, I'm working on my birthday. I've been here since Friday. But I don't mind. I get to watch the NASCAR race with the boys. They always make my Sunday! And I'm looking forward to "Pancake Sunday." :) It's pretty exciting...even if I'm feeling old today.

My friends came by...at midnight. And I got a Serenata. They are so sweet. A even brought me a cake. Strawberry and chocolate. The man knows me! M and B had their twins. Yes, my Goddaughter was born on my birthday! And I got to deliver My Lil' Cowgirl! How cool is that? Dr. S and Dr. M got me some neat presents too!

It's only 3AM. And I already feel so blessed. I have so many people that love me. Including Big O. He got up in the middle of the night to wish me a Feliz Cumpleanos! I always wanted real brothers and sister. Growing up, that's all I ever wanted. But instead, God had a different path for me. He included all of these amazing people in my life! Mi hombrecitos...they're the brothers I never had. Thank you for being incredible friends! You know, you're more like family! So Welcome new and old...I hope you enjoy the ride! ♫

No comments: