Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I Need Lucy

It's been a ridiculously tough week. And it's only Tuesday. If we're Facebook friends, you seen my post. About marriage. Yes, I contemplated marriage. So I could run away, from all of this. But we all know, that won't solve anything. Let's just say, it's a good thing, this man, is in Espana right now. :)

So to cheer myself up, I decided to watch a few YouTube videos tonight. More specifically, I Love Lucy. She's my favorite! This is one of my favorite episodes. And it makes me laugh every single time. I hope you enjoy it too!




So what do you do when you're having a bad week. Or when you are just feeling "down in the dumps." I watch YouTube videos, bake yummy cupcakes, and paint my nails. Anything to feel good again. Hopefully, it works tonight. ♫

No comments: