Thursday, July 21, 2011

Polka Dottie Blankie



I don't know what is more precious, the baby in this picture, or the blanket. Honestly, both are making my heart smile. But back to the blanket. It's a crochet blanket! No lie. Isn't it just too cute?

I'm working on 7 separate ones. For some very precious baby girls. Yes, I know it sounds a little crazy. But it is so much fun. I just love this pattern. All those "polka dots." Since I couldn't find a pattern, I made up my own. And it's going surprisingly well.

Mi Princesa is also a big fan, of this fun pattern. Oh yes she is! I think it's the texture, that gets people interested. And Mi Princesa may have hinted at a new blankie. You know, to match her "Nap Mat" for school. I just might be able to squeeze that in! ;) Nah, she's not spoiled at all! ♫

No comments: