Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Fill In #26



I honestly can't believe, that another week has gone by! I still haven't slept. It's been a busy few days with work. Then leaving yesterday morning, to come help my parents. So I'm looking forward to some rest and relaxation this weekend. But first, here are this week's Friday Fill-Ins.

1. Blue skies make me happy.

2. Taking a trip down memory lane can make you both happy and sad.

3. Kids are hilarious.

4. Getting away from "real life," relaxing, and having lots of fun trying new things; these are some of the best things about vacation.

5. Love is complicated and unpredictable.

6. I've never been to the submarine races.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing in the backyard, tomorrow my plans include watching the NASCAR race in Daytona and Sunday, I want to enjoy a fun dinner with friends! ♫

No comments: