Thursday, July 14, 2011

We're Having a...



A GIRL! Times 5! No lie. I just found out, the last "expecting couple" of my friends, is having a baby girl. Which means, I will have 5 new Goddaughters. This Fall. I can't believe it! I'm super excited. All 5 of these little girls are blessings from God. I'm sure that My Music Man is also excited. He's going to be a "Nono" for the very first time.

Yup, we are all so excited! 5 new baby girls. Already loved so much. I always feel so blessed, when I'm asked to be a Godmother, or "Nana." It really is a special duty. One that I hold dear to my heart. Not only do I get to love these ninitas, I get to help guide them in their lives.

Now, this Nana needs to get busy. Finishing up gifts, nurseries, and Baptismo dresses. But honestly, I'm so excited! Congrats to all of my friends. This is going to be a fun ride. And I'm so excited to be a part of it! ♫

No comments: