Saturday, July 2, 2011

Water For Elephants



I bought this book in May or June. But with everything that was going on, I hadn't had the chance to read it. Then, one very H-O-T day, I sat down and read. A pitcher of iced tea, my book, and a fan.

It's all I really needed. I started and finished the book. That very same day! It was such a good book. I could easily see myself, reading this book over and over again. It was so magical. So full. The book is so detailed, you could just imagine all the scenes, the smells, the sounds. I completely, 100% recommend this book!

I would go into so much detail. But I don't want to give the story away. Now I can't wait to see the movie. I'm a big Reese Witherspoon fan. So you could imagine how excited I am. A great story, and one of my favorite actresses. If you want the book, I got it at Target for $6 or $7. It was on sale. And definitely, well worth every penny! ♫

No comments: