Thursday, July 7, 2011

Oh Boys!

It just seems like the big events, like babies and marriages, come in groups. I have a few friends, and cousins, who are expecting baby boys. Or have recently had a cute little boy. So I've been searching high and low, for the perfect crochet patterns. It's so tough to find little boy patterns. But I've found some cuties!



Seriously! Does it get any cuter? I just love this little hat. A "little man" hat. I don't know if it's the hat, or the baby, but it sure makes me smile!



And these booties. Too cute for words. I've never seen any crochet patterns quite like this. But I'm loving these booties!

So now that I've found some cute patterns, I'm crocheting like a mad woman! So many babies. So little time. Seriously, one of my cousins had her baby in May. I'm still working on the gift! And I'm going to a Baby Shower next weekend. I need to get some serious crocheting done! ♫

No comments: