Tuesday, July 12, 2011

In Case You Were Wondering...



This isn't my "main" blog. It's not even were I flock to most days. I started this blog to keep in touch with family. Except, I never told anyone. :)

But this is a secondary blog. Like my FB page. And twitter. No, you won't ever find my primary ones. And they're all set to private. But there you go. This is going to be a "family friendly" zone. A place for me to keep in touch with my family. You might hear or read about my friends, but you probably won't ever see them. Sorry.

And that's why I use initials or nicknames, when I blog here. For privacy reasons. Most of my close friends have blogs, twitter, and FB...but they're all private. Because we share "real life" pictures. Of their kiddos. Their lives. Our homes.

But I will share my life here. As much as I can. Using initials. From time to time, a cute picture. Whatever. I'm trying to stay in touch with the people I love, but rarely get to see.

I will try to blog daily. Most days I'm active on twitter. And I try to post daily on FB. It doesn't always happen. But I try. You can also e-mail me. I welcome it all. And I want to say, Welcome to all of my family! My blog is finally out there! ♫

No comments: