Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Incredible Hulk

I never watched "The Hulk." Not the movies. Not the TV show. It just didn't interest me. Not my style of TV time. But when my parents came to visit in March, my Mom found this show. OK, so the fact that I only get 2 English channels, and 6 Spanish ones, might be the reason.

My Mom was looking for something to watch on TV. It was already getting warm outside. OK, it was HOT! And we were looking for something to do. My Dad was taking nap. We found "The Incredible Hulk" on RTV.




My Mom was so excited. She watched every single day, while they were at my house. And I have to admit it, it was a pretty good show. A few times in the next weeks, I watched. And well, I became a fan.

Yes, I work. And 90% of the time, I'm not at home in the middle of the afternoon. But those few days, that I was home, I watched. Yes, I was becoming a fan.

Well, recently, the schedule was changed. Some "Western" now comes out. Ugh! And I was really starting to like this show. But what can you do? I did enjoy it for the last 3 months or so. ♫

No comments: