Monday, July 11, 2011

Who's Who



If you've been reading my blog, you're probably wondering...Who's who? Who are you talking about? Why do you use initials and not names? What's with these nicknames?

Well, I know my friends are cautious about their kids. And they have every right to be. So in our private blogs, we share pictures. And names. But here, I'll use initials. I've come up with nicknames, just for the blog, for my Goddaughters. They either have something to do with my Goddaughter's name, her favorite character, or something that reminds me of her. That's it.

But I know it can get a little confusing. So I'm going to try and give you a bit of a legend. Maybe it will make reading my blog a little more simple. A little easier to read and understand. So here goes...

My Goddaughters:

My 'Rella: She's my first Goddaughter. She battled cancer for almost 5 years. And is now in remission. Her parents are my Compadres CJ.
My Care Bear: She's a cutie pie! My oldest Goddaughter. Her dad is Maestro G.
Mi Princesa: She's from a BIG familia! Familia G. My Compadres G are her parents. Her big sister is Big M. Her little sister is Little M. And her twin sister and brother are Baby M and Baby D.
My Lovebug: My cutie patootie Goddaughter. Her parents are my Compadres P.
My Lil' Cowgirl: She's my Compadres T's baby girl. Her mom is M. M is also my friend/hairstylist/MUA. Her dad is B. Who is also in charge of the Country Band. Her big sister is L, and her twin brother is R.
Mi Florecita: She's my little Mexicanita! Her parents are my Compadres MG.
Mi Estrellita: She's my primos daughter! Yes, I have one Goddaughter who is also familia.
My Jellybean: Her parents are so much fun! I met her dad in college. They're also known as my Compadres M.
My Lil' Southern Belle: She's my Goddaughter who is sick. Daughter to my Best Friend. Also known as my Bestie.
My Lil' Sunshine: The youngest daughter to my friend D. She's been such a blessing! And such an unexpected Goddaughter. Her mom converted to Catholicism after a tough divorce.

My Soon-to-Be Goddaughters:

My Lil' Apple: I went to school with her parents. I worked with her mom, E. And now I work with her dad, P. There also known as my Compadres R.
My Lil' Fashionista: Her mom is the stylist that our band uses. And also an amazing friend! I refer to her as C.
My Lil' Birdie: Her parents are my Compadres S.
Mi Munequita: Her parents are my Compadres C. My Music Man and I are also their Padrinos. And soon to be Compadres.
Mi Rosita: Her parents are my Compadres A.

My Amigos:

♥My Bestie: My best friend from childhood.
♥My Compadres C: We've been friends forever! My Music Man and I are they're Padrinos. We're all super close. And we met in college.
♥A: He's a good friend. Who plays in the Mariachi with me. Our trumpet player. He's also Mi Princesa's Godfather.
♥'Ol Blue Eyes: My boss and friend. Amazing guy. He's also My Lil' Southern Belle's Godfather.
♥Cowboy J: He's my boss and friend. Owns The Ranch. And is My Lil' Cowgirl's Godfather. He's also in the Country Band.
♥O: A really good friend of mine. Who's also a Mariachi musician. He's B's widow. My 'Rella and My Care Bear's Godfather.
♥B: A good friend of mine. Who got called to Heaven so early in here life. She is missed so much! She was supposed to be My 'Rella's Godmother.
♥My Music Man: What is he? A Mariachi musician, in the Country Band with me. A good friend. I don't know what else to say. He wears a lot of hats. :)
♥B or sometimes Cowboy B: My friend, the founder of the Country Band. Dad to My Lil' Cowgirl.
♥M: B's wife. My Lil' Cowgirl's mom. A good friend. My MUA/hairstylist.
♥C: Another amazing friend. Our stylist for the Country Band. An amazing seamstress!
♥The Cowboy: A friend of mi familia. It's sorta complicated...
♥Maestro G: A good friend. Almost dad like figure. Musical genius! Almost manager. My Care Bear's dad. And My Jellybean's Godfather.
♥Dr. S: My supervisor at work.
♥Dr. M: One of the Drs. I work with.
♥Dr. P: A doctor that I once worked with. He's trying to get me to move to NC. To work in the hospital where he is now the chief.
♥Dr. L: A really good friend. A doctor that I work with from time to time. And he's also a musician.

I think that's a pretty good start. What do you think? If you're still confused, please leave a comment. Maybe I can help. Or you can help me explain. But I hope this helps out a bit. ♫

No comments: